Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Women of Faith

A few weekends ago my mom, Darlene, and I headed up to Indianapolis where my friend Brooke met us to attend the Women of Faith conference. It was a great conference, but I had the most fun hanging out with my pregnant buddy from up North. Brooke is due with her baby girl on Halloween and she looks FABULOUS! It was so funny to walk around Conseco together- our bellies got a lot of attention; Made me miss her even more and want to live in the same town again. Want to move to Eville, B???

What you can't see are the lumbar pillows we have stuffed behind our backs! ha!


We had wanted to be pregnant together the first time around, but that didn't happen. We are blessed to be able to have fun this round together!



Thanks for a great weekend Mom!!!


Darlene and Mom
It was a great weekend full of FOOD, laughs, and Christian women! Don't think I'll be heading to the conference with 2 eight month old babies next summer... =)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Never say never - you have an amazing hubby - I bet he'd rock the house with the 2 eight month olds and Graham. Not to mention the amazing family you have. I love this conference - went two years ago when Hope was 3 months old - fun memories toting her aound with us :) Glad you had a blast!