Monday, September 6, 2010

20 months of Graham!


So proud of himself for putting on my swimsuit. I wear it a little differently though...



Must watch the garbage truck pick up our neighbor's trash. There are few things in life that are more exciting. =)



Mommy: Are you playing with the sticks? Graham: Nope! (As he quickly runs back to put the stick in the vase he's not supposed to play with.)



Loves to brush his teeth. Sometimes he'll "brush" for 15 minutes straight.



Doing his funny face, which I happen to think looks like Stevie Wonder!




Good times at Gatti Town!



If Graham is sticking his tongue out like this, he is either ignoring you or being shy. =)

Ready for the zoo! Had to wear his hat "cool" like Daddy.
This month has been so much fun and full of laughs. Graham has turned into a repeat machine! You can get him to say just about anything and it's hilarious how some words come out. This month he has been saying a few phrases and putting 2 words together. Some of my favorites include brain freeze, snot bubble, aw man, nice truck, and there you go. He is going to kindermusik again and he LOVES it. He is busy singing the "Up" song and the "Dust" song. He is the youngest in his class but he is bold and loves to try whatever Mrs. Julie wants him to. His memory is crazy, good. He loves to tell stories, one word at a time. He pauses so you can fill in the unimportant words like, "and then he said...". His best stories are when the turkey bit him, how the shower door brusied him, and when Gran fell. His passy has been quarantined to the bed only and so he wants to spend big chunks of time in his bed just playing. He asks for books and I can leave him in there for 20 minutes at a time! He loves books and has many favorites. Right now he's into "Barnyard Dance, Cats, Bulldozer goes to the zoo, and so many others. He likes the If you Give a Mouse, Pig, etc. books too. Graham is very particular and has a special way of doing everything. He also categorizes different activities with different people and really wants to do those activities with those people only. Graham learned his colors this month and is very good at pointing them out. He is learning to spell his name and it sounds like he is Indian chanting. haha Graham likes to help me do any chores around the house. I'm hoping this helpful spirit will continue when the twins arrive! I know I can count on him to entertain the twins. =) I think they will think their big brother is pretty cool.
It's already September and we had a great labor day weekend. We all have colds, but we had lots of fun with Laura and Luke and the Hubert family anyway. I'm feeling very pregnant already with backaches, stomach ligaments stretching, varicose veins...going to be a fun next few months! =) We've been HORRIBLE about documenting this pregnancy. All I can say isthat my tummy is definitely bigger this round at 21 weeks than last round! Hello belly. I think I finally look pregnant with twins. (I think my food choices have helped with that lately.)

3 comments:

Erin said...

I love this stage too! So much fun. They are little repaeters and it's so funny. I love all the pics - he's so cute! Glad you are doing well. Try & get some rest -- as much as you can with a toddler!

Katherine said...

k wears my bathing suites the same way... all of them around her head, bottoms- tops-bras around her neck... and those are the only things of mine she picks up and puts on.. how funny! :)

WVC Switch SLC Mission Team said...

I seriously can't get enough of his funny face. Can you please send me a copy of that picture or in an email? I want to post it on my mirror... it will make me smile every time I look at it. :) Love you and miss you!!