Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Baby Dedication

1 Samuel 1:27 "I prayed for this for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him."


Baby Dedication day was on Sunday at our church and we were finally in town and able to dedicate our sweet boy. We've always given thanks to the Lord for this gift that we waited over 2 years for, but today we commited to our church family that we will raise him up in a Christian home to hopefull one day choose to love the Lord. We are so proud of our big boy, Graham Heston Hubert.

"Let the little children come to me...for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14

2 comments:

pandjalexander said...

Congratulations guys! What an awesome time for your family, and what a precious little guy you have! I wish we could get our boys together to play. What fun they would have together!

Krista said...

Happy Huberts-
Loved this blog entry (although we tend to love all Hubert updates)! This one really touched our hearts and gave us hope. And, more importantly, we wanted you to know we are praying for Graham--for his heart to one day become filled with passion for Jesus! He is on our kiddo list. My newest joy is my prayer time during my walks, so please know we are specifically praying for him to know Christ as His savior (and to have fun along the way!) Hugs to the Huberts!