Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Graham has good taste!


Well...I turned 28 yesterday...happy birthday to me! =) I actually got to celebrate my birthday 3 different times and tonight again with our small group so I'm feeling loved. Now onto why Graham has good taste. The first celebration took place last week at Bonefish Grill while my Mom was in town, and boy did he throw a little fussy fit there. He was tired, had a poopy diaper, and just was letting us know he didn't appreciate the crowded atmosphere. Last night though my sister and brother in-law took Graham and I out to a very fancy, YUMMY dinner at Fins! http://www.bonappetit.com/magazine/2008/12/the_new_fish_house Let's just say it's the number 2 top-rated seafood restaurant in the country. We walked in the restaurant and I knew that this was not a restaurant that allowed crying or has even seen many babies before. I was slightly nervous as we sat down. It even said no cell phones in the dining room- yikes! Luckily Graham proved that fancy fish dishes, waterfalls, small crowds, and exquisite desserts are the way to go! He was a gem and I loved it! It was a 1/2 hour past his bedtime too and he was such a good boy. Thank you VERY much to Anna and Andy for such a perfect birthday treat! I was very sad that I forgot my camera, but here are a few pics of the birthday cake Adam made for me this weekend. You may be wondering where was my husband during this event? He was beginning his FINAL week in Dunn NC! Woo-hoo! He returns home tomorrow for good. Yea!

Yummy Cupcakes from a downtown cupcake shop in Raleigh. Yum!
Homemade funfetti cake from Adam. Thanks Babe!
"Thank you Gigi for my sweet Easter bunny. I love him! I think his ears taste good." I couldn't resist. Outfit with carrots+Bunny+Smiley baby=The sweetest Graham in the world!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

He IS the sweetest Graham EVER! Speaking of sweet, where can I get a slice of that cake?! It look chocolately and sooo delicious! Hope you had a great birthday!

Erin said...

Oh his face is just adorable. Happy Birthday to you. It sounds like it was amazing. What a special treat from your sis and bro in law! So glad Graham cooperated. I know you'll be glad to have Adam home!