Tuesday, March 17, 2009

13 weeks!!!

Hooray! Graham turned 3 months old on March 11th. He's just perfect to his Mommy and Daddy and we are enjoying him so much. We even enjoy the super-poopy blow-out diapers that he treats us to at least 2x a week. All I can say is thank God for Dreft stain spray! That stuff really works. =)
Graham would like to say a few things...
"Here are some pictures to show off the new things I can do!
Look what I found! I have hands!!!
I'm such a big boy with strong neck muscles. I like to sit in my Bumbo seat and read stories and play with my toys.
Mommy went to pick me up and look what she found on my back! The angle of the bouncy seat is just right for my rocket poops to shoot up my back! This was the worst one yet. Doesn't look that bad right now, but you should have seen my mom and dad trying to get those yucky onesie off without getting poop all over me. They did not succeed. Bathtime was promptly started.
Ahhhh- clean, with jammies, and my dad! The perfect ending to a great day!"

Well Graham thanks for your thoughts!
I can't believe Graham is already just about 14 weeks! Our time here in NC is flying by, but we are getting excited about our future in Evansville. God has been so good to us everywhere we have lived! I have so many clear answers to prayer that I know God will take care of us in all aspects as we finish up our last few months here and head to IN.

2 comments:

Erin said...

so glad to see an update. oh my graham, you stop it with those blow outs!!! love the one of him and adam and so funny with you making the face at mr. poopy.

The Liller Family said...

Yayyyy - can't wait til' you move back here! We've missed you! Can't believe how much the little Graham cracker has grown!