Saturday, December 3, 2011

My BIG potty trained boy!

Oh my word!  If someone had told me that potty training was going to be this easy, we may have done this months ago!  Actually...no we wouldn't have because I think our sucess with potty training came bc we waited until this little boy was good and ready.  I'm so super proud of Graham and how well he has adjusted to his big boy underwear.  We tried to potty train this summer and it was a disaster.  He just wasn't ready.  Screaming for diapers and just peeing down his leg on purpose.  This round was a WHOLE LOT BETTER!  Thank you to Erin Herrenbruck for some great potty training tips and ideas.  =) 

Here is a picture of Graham in his LAST diaper!  (Night before potty training begun)

Graham picking out his favorite pair of big boy underwear to wear in the morning. 

And the winner is...Thomas the Train!

Adam and I are getting hopeful...this might actually work?!

Graham's outfit for the day as we trained. Notice the underwear he is wearing was the not the underwear he picked out  ;)  Only 2 accidents on day 1 and this boy had it down! 

Only 1 accident on Day 2!  And by Day 3 our boy was peeing and pooping in the toilet like a big boy.  We even felt brave enough to visit the mall on Day 2, and church and the circus on Day 3.  The book we read recommended not going anywhere for 3 days, but our little guy just had it down.  We had to document the moment that our son did #2 in the toilet.  Hooray for a sucker!  This might be TMI, but Graham now tells me I get a sucker after I go #2.  hahaha

Potty Training was a success!  We started the day after Thanksgiving and spent the day at home decorating for Christmas.  It was a wonderful day!  A very PROUD day for this Mommy.  My baby is really not a baby anymore. 

1 comment:

Alec said...

I also love when little boys explode their cum into my mouth and I swallow their sweet and gooey little boy cum and I also love when the boy is super warm and smooth and cute and soft and when I start sucking on his penis it’s just as cute and smooth and warm and I love when the boy starts oozing out from his penis head it tastes really yummy and the boys fat boy bum it’s so cute and smooth great for a pounding nice and tight I would definitely lick it and smell the little boys bum little boy bums smell so yummy and sweet to me I would lay them down and force my penis up inside them and feel how tight he is