Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

We started out Thanksgiving by celebrating a week early at Mimi's house.  I'm a fan of spreading out the Thanksgiving festivities so actual Thanksgiving day isn't too crazy.  I love living in Evansville and being able to see family from both sides of the family for the holidays. 
 

 There's Graham, hamming it up!

Graham has entered a LOUD phase and everyone at our table was probably regretting their seat choice once he got revved up! 



Thanksgiving Day 2011
Nothing says Thanksgiving better than zebra print...or so my mom says.


Thanksgiving at Gigi and Gpas house


I'm so thankful for my children this year, but more than anything I'm thankful for my husband!  He truly is a gift to me and being a parent to our three blessings would be imaginable without him.  He has grown leaps and bounds this year in his business and I've watched him blossom into such a great Daddy and husband.  I'm so proud of him!  Too much to be thankful for...I feel blessed.

No comments: