Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Eve

Zippy is riding Rudoph back to the North Pole!  See you next year Zippy.  =)
Doesn't Graham look just like the Elf of the Shelf???
The pic is a little dark but I love snuggling with my girl. 


I like my pink dinosaur!  One of my first pink toys.  =)
Julia, Curt and their sweet 2011 blessing, Elise

A special Christmas Eve at Granny and Grandad's house.  Here Granny is singing Christmas carols.  It's amazing because she can mouth all the words to songs, yet she can barely speak when talking to her. 

 Cousin Julia holding Tucker

 Beautiful girl

 The Hubert five Christmas Eve 2011

 Me and my babies!  Not so little anymore!

 Wow, Uncle David.  Looking good in the Stratman family sweatshirt that gets passed around each Christmas Eve. 
 Laura, Luke and David

I got an early Christmas gift...a sleepy, snuggle Loey! 

No comments: