Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday, Graham!

Last picture with my TWO year old!!!  Nighty night big boy.  =)


Good Morning from Zippy our elf!  He made Graham a birthday cake, ;)


Graham's train cake (made by Mommy).  He loved it!!!


"Gingerbread Man Train" (that's what Graham called it) made by Daddy and Graham


Birthday dinner with friends


Excited to tear into that cake! 

 Opening presents was a little chaotic.  Graham was SO into trains that once he opened a box of trains, he didn't care to open any other gifts.  Little did he know his last present from Gigi and Gpa was a TRAIN TABLE!!!

True train obsession.  It was like the rest of the world disappeared and Graham was in train heaven. 

 I LOVE MY TRAIN TABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 I can't believe you are three years old, Graham!  What a year it has been!  You became a big brother and grew into such a handsome, sweet, spirited, smart, and loving boy. I love spending each and every day with you.  You are my treasure, for sure!!!  Right now you ask me to snuggle you each night before you go to bed.  I dread the day you stop asking me that!  I love you. 


1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Asher got the same one for Christmas! Wish we lived close enough to let our boys play trains together. :) December is a busy month for you guys! Between birthdays and Christmas it must feel like a flurry of wrapping paper. :)