Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy 30th Birthday Adam!

Like...we had, like, a TOTALLY rad 80s party for my hot hubby.  ;)

Loey was a huge fan of my 80s outfit.  Every time she saw me, she would smile and clap. 

Channeling my best Madonna look.

Oh man...That's my hubby folks!


 Nothing like having a party in your parents basement while they are out of town.  It felt like the 80s (or 90s)...haha!
 Laura, David, and Lauren

 The crew

I can't believe we are 30! I mean, we live in a house, have 3 kids, we have jobs (yes, being a stay at home mom is a job and a privilege), so I guess that sounds like 30 years old.  It's just strange.  I'm excited for the rest of our 30s. It's going to be an exciting adventure with our kids and I'd choose to be with no other person.  Adam, you are my best friend and I love that we can still rock an 80s party together.  I'm so proud of you, babe!  Happy birthday.  =)

No comments: