Sunday, August 8, 2010

Rounding out 19 months

And here's why making the bed is pointless! (Besides, it's naptime for me after lunch anyway.)


Sweet face. Cozy bed. Sesame Street!



Opened up one of Graham's Christmas presents from Grandma Rosie (from last year-finally big enough). It's a guitar and microphone!!! Oh the concerts we are having at our house. Yea-Yea! Is his favorite "song" to sing into the mic. And of course if Graham is singing, then Monkey gets to sing too!


Yea! Yea!



Happy Birthday Pop!




Mommy finally convinced Daddy to put the bike seat on our bike. Once we got over the
helmet trama, then life was good! I think we will be having a nightly bike ride for a while. =)


Graham decided to end the night with a mega-fit!!! OH MY WORD! Often, we have tears when we have to come inside to end the evening, but they are brief and end almost immediately once inside. Not tonight! This boy stood at the front door crying for 10 minutes in hysterics. Then I managed to wrestle his clothes off of him for bathtime and he refused to sit down (while screaming the whole time). So I washed him standing up! He was begging to get out, but as soon as I let the water go- he started chanting, "bath, bath, bath" between hysterical sobs like I just let his best friend go down the drain. ! Oh man. So I let a naked boy lay in his bed while I put his jammies on and bid this pitiful boy goodnight. Phew. Time to up the parenting discipline. Smacking the hand has been our armor and that has worked beautifully, until tonight (usually just a threat does the trick!). Time outs here we come!!! Ahhh terrible twos; I see you!


No comments: