Monday, August 2, 2010

Break out the sprite!

Back to blogging again! Ever since becoming pregnant this round I've struggled to find the time to blog. (I know that's not going to improve much once these babies arrive!!!) Another round of sickness has hit the Hubert household. Graham is going on a week of diarrhea! Poor guy. I think teething combined with a virus has left him very irritated. We are working on it! Lots of toast, starch, bananas and water! Poor boy keeps asking for berries and milk. :( Unfortunately I got the virus but the stomach virus version 2 days ago. Starting to eat again today. I feel bad for my twins :(. No food for a while! It's crazy- this pregnancy I'm working on gaining weight for these 2 babies and with Graham I had enough weight to feed 3 babies!!! =) After throwing up through the night my stomach was getting so thin- I really can see each baby moving now when laying down. Truly amazing! Only 9 more days until we find out what they are. Adam has been such a wonderful help and luckily surgery (which went as well as it could go) and this sickness has fallen on weekends so he has been able to help out A LOT. Graham loves his Daddy and I love watching them play together. Not many Daddy's get more joy than this one in their son!
Graham loves to jump on a pile of pillows and tackle his monkey!


Graham LOVES his "nunkey" and takes him all over. Recently he has been taking very good care of monkey and sharing his passy and sippy cup with Monkey. So sweet to watch him take care of him. =)



Too cute. Ready to play outside on one of the non-scorching days.


What is this, you may ask? Graham's favorites! He carries around Adam's belt, a maternity belt from one of my shirts, his monkey, and this rainbow thing from his exersaucer. ?!?! Graham might be playing and then he stops and claps and runs to get his "gear". He can play with just about anything for the longest time! Such a good boy. He lets me get a lot done!
19 months has been a joyful month! He is so, so creative with his play. I could watch him all day. (I do!) Recently he LOVES to do the motions to his favorite songs: Wheels on the Bus, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. He's so proud! Graham is also learning to count! We count all the time and recently while reading a book with Adam, they started to count and Graham just kept telling him what was next! We were shocked! His favorites are 2,3,7,8,9,10. Who needs 1,4,5, or 6? He can say them in the right order if in the mood though. Right now he is talking so much, with so many new words that sometimes we are having a hard time figuring out which one he is saying. He will keep on trying until we get it though!
Graham has a cool baseball potty chair that he sits on now but still now real trying yet. He likes to sit and read books when we are using the restroom. Good company! ha! He is now telling us when he goes #2 in his diaper so that is progress! I'm not going to push potty training but will see how it goes as he gets older. I could see him making it a power struggle and I SO don't want that to happen, so for now, no big deal!
Haha- I just looked over (Graham is watching Barney) and it's the Hawaii episode and Graham is learning how to hula with Barney and the kids. So funny!!! Well- it is naptime! Hooray! Naptime ALWAYS means for both of us. I luck out when he decides to take a 3 hr nap. I'd say average nap these days is 2 hours.
In the words of Graham- ni-ni, ov-oo.
Night-Night. Love You!

No comments: