Monday, May 11, 2009

More Firsts!

First, I need to say HAPPY 5 MONTHS to my baby Graham! It's crazy that he is 5 months old now. This new life of mine is just great, andI am blessed to be able to stay home with him and see him do amazing things like...roll over from his back to his tummy for the first time on his own today! He has been rolling over from front to back for a while, but not the other way. You'll never guess what lured him to roll over...the TV remote! SUCH A MAN THING to roll over for. I guess it's proof that men want the remote from the get-go. So proud of my happy boy.


Second, Graham got to experience his first movie in the theater! We saw Star Trek, which was very entertaining and the first movie we've seen since November!!! (Adam pretended he didn't like it due to his love and obsession to Star Wars.) Graham was pretty good, but he wanted to participate during the loud scenes with loud noises of his own, so Daddy sat in the back with Graham during half of the movie, so no one got mad at us. Overall, it was a success!


Then...we all went out to eat at a great restaurant in Asheville, NC called Decades. We highly recommend it! Good food, fun atmosphere, and family! The perfect combo. We all got a little silly and decided that we needed some creative shots...here's what we came up with! =)


Finally, yesterday was my first Mother's Day! Graham and Daddy gave me a nice card and a 1 hr massage. I LOVE getting massages and am looking forward to scheduling this little pampering session. I then got to spend the day with my sweet baby and family. It was a great Mother's Day at Mountain Air!

2 comments:

Corbin and Quincy said...

way to go Graham! we used the remote to lure Corbin to walk...it is a handy tool! and i can't believe he sat through a movie!

Christine said...

Love the newest pictures! I also can't believe you went to the movies! Oh, how I miss the movies..

Arlie also was lured to roll over by cell phones, electrical cords (oh the horror!), and our favorite...the remote!