Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hooray for saving $$$!

Okay- I'm a total dork!!! But I'm excited about what Adam and I did today. Beware. You will laugh at us.

First of all, I attended a coupon class a few weeks ago to learn how to save some big $$$. I wasn't sure about it all but today was a success! We don't get the Sunday paper so I was sad to not have any coupons until Adam went through the recycling bin at our apt and got all of the coupons for me. So we spent a few hours today cutting and organizing coupons and then we headed to Harris Teeter for triple coupons and Kroger for a few doubled coupons.


The grand total: We spent $48.21...but we should have spent $124.43! Woo-hoo!!! Thank you to my husband for spending his afternoon shopping with Graham and I. (and Adam is sick too!)


"Thank you Aunt Laura and Uncle Luke for my hockey shirt! I decided to wear it today since the NC Hurricanes lost last night. Now I won't get beat up around here. =) I love you guys!" -Graham

I love my hippo too!!! Kissy-kissy-kissy!

1 comment:

pandjalexander said...

Ok, help me Sarah! I've been trying to figure out how to do this couponing thing and am still not sure how it works. Any suggestions?