Friday, May 8, 2009

Daddy owes Graham a car =)

This is Graham's "happy tummy" face!

Success! Prayer & prune juice & bribery seem to be the tricks! On Tuesday morning, Adam told Graham that if he pooped that day he would buy him a car when he turned 16! haha. Graham took that to heart and gave me a nice present while driving around in the car. All of a sudden I smelled this "dead skunk" smell coming from the back of the car and I hoped that it was a diaper present. We raced home and lo and behold- the stinkiest poo ever was in his diaper! Luckily it was not a blow-out but definitely in the "sludge" category. It's amazing what a little rice cereal will do to the consistency of poo. Now that I've thoroughly grossed you out, here are a few cute before and after pics of Graham eating rice cereal.
"This is where the rice cereal is going to go...IN MY BELLY!"
"Is it okay that my face is so messy Mom?"
"Oh good! I like being messy!"

2 comments:

Erin said...

adorable and SO glad it came out. I remember when hope's did after the sappository and i was like SICCCCCKKK!!! have a great time on your trip this weekend. yeah, we're pretty pumped about ours!

Corbin and Quincy said...

love that boy!