Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sick Days

I should've known Loey was sick when she cuddled up with me and fell right to sleep.  We were having family movie night, watching "Tangled."

A blurry pic of the boys with their blankets all ready for movie night. 

A few days later...Tucker got the random fever/exhausted bug.  Not going to lie...I don't like it when my babies are sick, but I LOVE the snuggle time. 

Not feeling too hot.  My mom was a huge help and took Graham and Loey for the day so Tucker and I spent the day in a quiet house in the recliner.  Hooray for snuggly naps.  =)

Loey's turn again.  I knew she was sick when she woke up crying from her nap, only to fall immediately back to sleep on me for another hour and a half.  She is a "fish out of water" when she sleeps.  She changes positions so many times!  Loey reminds me of my sister, Becky, in a jallion different ways.  The fish out of water syndrom is definitely one shared with my sis! Becky was such a wiggly sleeper, that I would make Becky sleep on the floor of my room as a child if she ever wanted to sleep with me.  Notice the melting fruit snacks in her hand?  Another sign of the "bug".  Who waits to eat their fruit snacks?

No comments: