Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My beautiful babes

She's my accessory girl.

SUCH a Loey face.

There's my happy girl.

Tucker-out wandering around the yard!  So independent.

What? I wasn't going to get that remote!

Tucker loves animals!  Leena was a very exciting doggie.

Gran has a beautiful backyard and garden!


My blue eyed babe

Huh?


"I'm gonna get you Loey!"

Run!!! They love to chase one another. 

It's so exciting!  He might get me!  (And if Tucker does get her he will tackle her. =))

Love this action shot!

Graham can't miss out on the chasing fun!

 Gran and I enjoying the chase from our chairs.

"Hi bird!"  Can I have it?

"Gran, Why do you have stone animals in your yard?"

So much to explore at Gran's house! 

2 comments:

WVC Switch SLC Mission Team said...

I'm so glad you have been posting more lately. I love the pictures of tucker chasing loey. It's so cute how they play together and then Graham joining in on the fun. :)

WVC Switch SLC Mission Team said...

For some reason it won't let me post comments as myself... Only the profile for our student mission team blog I've set up for our trip. It's Becky if you were confused.