Wednesday, March 2, 2011

February Pics

My sleepy, hairless monk/Christmas Elf. =)

Bible reading time for Graham and Loey Kate. I think they already have a special bond...

Love Loey's face in this one...she's like, "Excuse me!"


SWEET Tucker




Posing like a twin in my car seat...


Posing opposite of Loey Kate






Matching boys



They look ready to be parents to me! =) Can't wait to meet Baby G SOON!




Excuse the look of the Mommy. Holding my sweet, sick Graham. Enjoying the snuggly time.


Another smiley pic of Loey Kate. Tucker smiles too, but NEVER when the camera is out!


Look! His hair is growing back. Only took a few weeks- phew. =) Mommy guilt is going away...






Melt my heart!

Daddy and Graham's first snowman- it might be small but they had fun! (This pic is a few days later from when they built it- it had melted a little and the snow on the ground was almost gone, but we forgot to take a pic when they made it.)


So long winter! Hello March and soon-to-be-here Spring!


Amazing bubbles

Have an extra bubbly, good day!

No comments: