Monday, November 15, 2010

Um...

Words can hardly explain this HILARIOUS set of pictures, but I will try to explain. We are all for doing things early this Christmas season, since we have no idea when our babies will decide to make their big debut, so I suggested we put up our Christmas lights (but not turn them on yet). It was super warm this weekend, so on Friday we bought Christmas lights and the hooks to keep them on our roof. I sent Adam out during nap time and expected to see them all done when Graham and I woke up but alas, he didn't get too far. He decided he wanted to wait until he had some sponges to sit on (like he used when he did roofing work one summer job). So Saturday morning he borrowed some sponges and told me he was going to put the lights up before it started to rain. When Adam came out of the bedroom dressed in his "outfit", my reaction was as you would expect. =) I've loved this man a long time and somehow he still surprises me with the things he chooses to wear sometimes. THEN he told me he was going to wear his bike helmet in case he fell off the roof!!! hahahahahaha I told him Graham and I would most definitely be outside for that. We rushed to get our clothes on and the spectacle began. Adam did a great job and the lights are up and look great! Honestly, I'm glad Adam is cautious, but something tells me that if he were to fall off the roof, the bike helmet wasn't going to do too much. =)





3 comments:

Andrea said...

Hilarious!! Seriously takes me back!

Erin said...

OH my gosh - way too funny! Those are priceless memeories!

Michelle said...

Hahahahaha! So classic Adam. Ridic.