Saturday, November 20, 2010

32 weeks

We are getting out some new baby supplies and old stuff too! Graham helped me put together our new bouncy seat, or should I say infant to toddler rocker (thank you Elly & Ryan!!!). He immediately ran to get his monkey and rock him. Graham will tell you who these new items are for when asked. We'll see if he lets the babies really have them once they are here. =)
Graham's baby...Monkey!

Me...comfy in my sweats...sporting a 32 week preggo belly!!!


Ay caramba! And to think we have the potential for another 6 weeks of growth!
Today was a BLESSED DAY! 5 of my friends from high school showed up at 9:00am with cleaning supplies and equipment ready to tackle our dirty home. I can't tell you how humbling it was to sit on the couch and watch my busy friends take their family time on a Saturday morning and spend it deep cleaning my dirt. Adam and I are soooo grateful. Adam and I have different ideas of a "clean house" so it was wonderful to get some amazing worker bees in here and tackle it together. I mean we are talking, all baby clothes=clean, baby equipment=brought out from garage and attic and cleaned, floors were swept, mopped, vacuumed, AND steam cleaned, new sheets on all beds, baseboards, windows, fridge, ceiling fans, pictures in nursery hung...you name it- it got cleaned!
I will forever be grateful for such a kind act!!! Don't I have amazing friends? Not to mention all of the meals that have been brought by friends, friends of our parents, and other amazing, kind people! We are being well taken care of. Operation "keep the twins in as long as possible" is in full swing and has been supported by my great husband and our friends and family. LOVE YOU!!!!
In other news...the baby nursery is almost ready and Graham's big boy room is complete! We decided that tonight would be the night to let Graham sleep in his big boy room. We've been talking all week about how this weekend Graham would get to sleep in his big boy bed. Most of the time he would shake his head no and say, "No, sleep baby room". Well last night and today he was so proud to show off his big boy room to our friends that I think he liked the idea. He is in there rolling around in is new bed as we speak. He didn't fuss at all, so after his bedtime routine we laid him down in the twin bed and we are keeping our fingers crossed. I love the video monitor! So far, so good. I'll let you know how it goes!!!
My baby is a big boy now...

1 comment:

pandjalexander said...

You look fantastic, girl! Keep your feet up. Hope those babies stay in there for a while longer, but can't wait to hear your news when the time comes. They are very lucky babies, that's for sure. They already have great parents and a great big brother!