Monday, April 12, 2010

16 months!


Oh boy oh boy! Let the playdates begin at our house!!! Thank you Gigi for my wonderful table with an umbrella.


I love it!


Just planning all the fun things that I want to do on this table.



Relaxing in my Colts chair, watching my favorite show, Barney. All he needs is a snack and you are seeing a pre-nap occurence! It's rough work being a newly 16 month old boy!
The spring weather here in Evansville has been just gorgeous this year! We are loving our house and yard this first spring for us. We have been very busy the past few weekends doing yardwork, weeding out flower beds, and planting new flowers. Looking better each week! (pics to come). Our robin, Petey, is even back and has built her nest again above our front door. Graham loves being outside, especially now that he has a play-fort (as Adam calls it) and a shaded spot to rest. He also makes himself at home on our neighbors baby swing. Graham is a friendly boy and loves to wave and talk to all of our neighbors. We are so happy with our neighborhood! Anyone want to come join us here in Carrington Meadows? We love it!
Graham is growing, and growing and my left arm is paying the price! I have done something to the tendons in my shoulder/bicep region from carrying this boy always on my left. oops-I don't switch it up very much! Moms- be sure to switch arms that you carry your baby in!!! So, taking a break from lifting weights and having fun doing cycle/group spin class. I hated it at first but now I love it!!! Such a great workout.
Graham has turned into a little kitty cat recently. He is meowing all over the place. =) He has also added "sauce" to his list of words along with "motorcycle" and "yipee". He's getting so big and is so good at communicating what he wants, either verbally, with sign language, or body language. He likes to follow directions and do "jobs" for us. He is an independent little guy until he is sleepy and then he wants his Mommy. He loves to dance and listen to fast-paced music. He plays with his antique kitchen cabinet and little tykes car. He waves bye bye to anything that goes away- TV shows, people, birds, trucks. He is the uh-oh police and likes to eat food off the floor (after he has thrown it there!). He finds joy in putting his feet in the sink and turning the water on. He loves to eat and definitely has his preferences for snacks. He craves milk in the afternoon. He loves to try and touch my tongue. He likes to blow on his food in case it is hot. He likes to watch me put my makeup on- he loves to put on chapstick and thinks its a game to try and lick it! Silly boy! I could go on and on. I wish I could capture and remember every little cute thing he does, but this will have to do. I love my little buddy and the person he is becoming!

2 comments:

WVC Switch SLC Mission Team said...

It's a great thing being the only Stiver grandchild :) That little table is so cute.

Corbin and Quincy said...

thats a sweet table and chairs graham! corbin has the same green shirt graham is wearing with the easter bunny