Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy 7 Months!

My favorite...

Alas, my baby is 7 months old! Boy is 7 months a FUN age!!! Graham officially turned 7 months old today (even though we've been calling him that for a week now). Every stranger always guesses that he's at least 9 months old- nope. He's just our big boy. =) He is a smiley, happy fella although in the past week or so he has developed a little "stranger danger" sense. He is becoming a little clingy to Mommy and Daddy when he's around new people. Today we had over a lot of family and Graham was a little overwhelmed, but warmed up after a bit. He's the happiest baby and I want everyone to see that, but today he was a little leary of new people. He also spent an hour in the church nursery this evening and he was not a happy camper. Junior high girls and their mom were working in the nursery and he was the only baby besides a 3 week old, so he got PLENTY of attention. Probably too much of it- Graham was all sniffles when we picked him up. :( Oh well! That boy will get used to the nursery eventually. We ended the evening at Red Robin and he was back to being all smiles. One of his newest things is letting me put a straw in his mouth with a teeny bit of juice or water. He loves it!!! He could do this the whole dinner time. Graham fell asleep in the car on the way home. I still needed to put his pjs on and feed him so he woke up a little bit. The past 2 nights he has been SO GIGGLY while getting his jammies on. Everything becomes funny to him- it's like he's slap happy. So fun. It makes me not want to put him to bed! I love who Graham is becoming and I love being his Mommy. "Graham's Mommy" is a title I wear proudly!!!

Sweet cheeks!!!

On Tuesday I got a wonderful phone call from Brooke that said she and Corbin were coming to visit! Hooray! We had a good time playing together and watching our fun boys be together. Corbin loved playing outside and with Adam's drum. Corbin liked Graham and kept saying "Gam's house". So cute.

Here is a picture we will show them someday when they are all grown up. =)

Those are two handsome fellas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Katherine said...

He looks good in blue and green.. what a hottie! haha! and those cheeks in that first pict. look like Kinsley.. don't you just love them! we miss you guys!

Erin said...

looks like you guys are doing great. are you going to crossroads? i am so glad you are back in eville and settled and everything!!! he's such a stud :)

Christine said...

Too cute! What a big boy. You will have to let Adam know that I think Arlie wants to go into the family business. I can't get her to keep her fingers out of my mouth. She's always checking out my teeth, her own teeth, anyone who will let her..

Corbin and Quincy said...

aww they are handsome...Corbin still talks about Graham...

Lindsay said...

He is just too cute! I love the bathtub one. :) I can't believe he's already 7 months old!