Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ten Happy Weeks and onto Eleven!

Oh happy brown day! Mommy and Graham looked so cute in their brown outfits that Daddy decided to wear brown later too! We were screaming "We are ready for Olan Mills to take our picture!"


"Family Time" on a relaxing Saturday afternoon (and Adam having fun using the tripod for the camera). =)


"I love my Daddy so much! He's so funny!!!"- Graham


Diaper changing time is one of the happiest times of the day! Who doesn't love a fresh booty?


Graham and I headed outside to watch Adam play a tennis match. By the time we watched for 20 minutes, he was all tuckered out in his warm Colts suit.


Thank you Aunt Becky for my cute onsie! I really am the little man of the house- but not for too long! I'm growing like a weed! Only 11 weeks old and already wearing some 3-6 months clothes.



This is my "I'm paying attention and getting smarter" look. I'm watching my first Baby Einstein video and I love it!


The weeks are flying by and I am still amazed that I am a Mom and Adam is a Dad and WE are his PARENTS!!! I love that he is ours and I don't ever have to give him away. Well, I guess his wife will want him to move out someday but he's mine until then! =)

So, can you guess who EVERYONE says he looks like???

2 comments:

Erin said...

we have the same play gym...but i packed it up the other week - hope's "over it," but she used to love it. i love your little saturday afternoon family pic! he's getting so big - so precious!

Katherine said...

love the pictures.. of course he is adorable-- but adam, the tripod idea just made you guys look a little dorkey. HA!!! i laughed hard. that pict. wasnt posed huh? hehe!!!!