Wednesday, December 10, 2008


WElllll......I'm STILL pregnant. :) 39 weeks and 6 days pregnant folks. Somehow I had convinced myself that this little baby would make his debut a little early, but he is already liking to prove his Mommy wrong. Tomorrow is his due date and I have a doctor's appt at 9:30am so we'll see if I've made any progress since last week. This is such a sweet time of life as many friends have new babies coming into the world monthly it seems! Yesterday I had 2 friends go into labor. Praise God for 4 new babies this week! I must admit, I'm a little jealous that they have their babies here, but I know our turn will come and I WON'T be pregnant forever. Adam and I are having baby dreams each night now. It's strange that we have waited and waited for this time to come and we are just about there!
Adam has a crazy, busy week and I have...well...a lot of time on my hands!!! He has tests, meetings, appts, Christmas shows, parties, and a very pregnant wife at home to take care of. I am busy at home waddling around and hanging out with Kittygirl. I try to plan some fun adventure out each day to help me get up and going. Today I'm off to use some coupons- WOO HOO! Very exciting. I know. Please keep us in your prayers! I can't wait to update this blog with the best news!!!

3 comments:

The Liller Family said...

How cool you have a blog now! I'll add ya to our bloggie friends! So glad to hear you're in labor - can't wait to meet him (or at least "see" some pics of him). Love & miss ya girl!

Andrea said...

Yay! I've been waiting for you to start this :) We can't wait to see/read about little Hubert!!!

Corbin and Quincy said...

GET AUNT BROOKE MORE PICS! I already love you little Graham...