Friday, December 19, 2008

Sleeping, Pooping, Bathing, Cuddling...my new life! =)


cutest booty in the world!






Good Morning from a happy Mommy and Baby! Last night Graham had his best night of sleep yet! We fed, slept 3 hours, fed, slept 3 hours, fed and slept 2 hours to wake up at a very decent time of 9:30am! WAY TO GO LITTLE BUDDY! So far, we've only had one really bad night of screaming and tears for no reason that we could figure out. God knows this lady loves her sleep and I was blessed with sweet sleep last night. Now my wiggle man is wide awake and stretching and happily kicking his legs! He is already growing and changing so much, and I'm loving each stage. He's 8 days old now and it's flown by! We have given him 2 sponge baths and he's due for another one today. Graham said, "Mommy, I can't help it if I pee on myself sometimes when my diaper is off. It feels so good!" I am learning how to prevent the "sprayer" from going everywhere, but he got us (and the pediatrician) a few times. Here are a few pictures from his first sponge bath a few days after coming home.

1 comment:

smchurchie said...

So adorable! (The room and Graham) I am so excited for you and Adam!!