Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Introducing Graham Heston Hubert!


Ready to go to the hospital!


UH-OH- contraction!



Excited to meet our son!


In pain and for some odd reason squeezing my face helped me feel better. =)



Welcome Graham Heston Hubert!


Proud Daddy



Welcome Home Graham

Our dreams came true on December 11th, 2008 at 6:07pm when our sweet baby Graham arrived! I went into labor exactly on my due date at around 12:30am, went to the hospital at 9:00am, began pushing at 4:20pm and out he came about 2 hours later. My labor was exactly how I wanted it to be until around 4:00pm when we realized that my epidural that I had gotten about an hour earlier was not working! "HOLY COW", I thought, "I'm going to have to push this baby out on my own now!!!" Needless to say, the pushing was very tough and I wasn't sure I was going to be able to make it, but the amazing thing about labor is there is an end in sight and it won't go on forever! As I look at my sweet baby now, I would do it over and over again to get a prize such as him! He was 8 lbs 10 oz and 20 in long. He is just beautiful and looks a lot like his Daddy. I am in awe of God's goodness and answered prayers every time I look at him. 2008 is a year I will NEVER forget! Check out Psalm 40- Adam and I love the beginning of this Psalm as it describes how we felt when we first got pregnant and now with our baby boy.

2 comments:

Corbin and Quincy said...

about stinkin' time...little Graham I am gonna see you soon and snuggle the bageeses out of you!

Jay and Jackie Parks said...

He is so cute!! Isn't it a blessing?! It just gets better and better!