Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Graham's First Campout!

Graham has been asking to camp out in our backyard with Daddy for over a month now!  We told him we could do it but it had to be on a night without rain and when Daddy didn't have to work the next day.  So, on a fairly chilly September night they headed out to set up "camp".  Graham was SO excited! I loved watching these two boys put the tent together.  Graham was a good helper.  We went inside to pick out some camping snacks and get his jammies on.  I thought he might be nervous, but that boy could not have been more ready!  I think I was more nervous for him then he was. 




They had a great night of sleep and came in well rested around 7:00am.  I, on the other hand, was up in the night several times with the toddler with diarrhea.  Go figure!  Who wouldv'e thought that sleeping in a tent would've been the better night of sleep?
Adam is such a great Daddy! I love that he is willing to make things special for our kids.  =) 

No comments: