Saturday, October 20, 2012

Twins DO run in the family. =)

Pregnancy: It's been a big journey for my sister in law and her husband!  And it's something we finally get to CELEBRATE with them!  They are PREGNANT...with TWINS!  So now, I do get to say that twins "run in the family", hehe.  We had a special dinner at our house to show them how much we love them and are excited to watch them be parents to these two little blessings.  They will be my first nieces/nephews.  I'm also going to die of impatience as they are going to wait to find out the sex of the babies.  I can't wait to meet you both in April, little miracle babies!!!


Here are some pics of my munchkins enjoying our backyard with Mimi and Pop's doggie, Annie. We got the babysit her while they were in Indy for the Colts game. 

Sometimes I wonder if Chris Farley's hair is making a come back with my child.  Waiting for her hair to start growing BACKWARDS rather than straight in her eyes. 





Graham is a little fearful of Annie jumping on him, but he is getting better!  He always says his "dream dog" would be a hot-dog dog (weiner dog). 

1 comment:

Erin said...

OH MY WORD so thrilled for them!!! That is awesome. How crazy to have two sets of twins in the family!!!! Wonderful news!!