Saturday, March 17, 2012

Life in February...

February gave our family another run for our money!  We had eye infections, stomach bugs, and strep throat! 
 Why do my kids love to put things on their heads?!  Loey had a pretzel stuck in her hair the whole meal.   (Excuse her swollen eyes...eye infection!!!  Loey had it for 2 days, Tucker for a week and Graham for a week.  I hope I NEVER have to put eye drops in Graham's eyes again. That was rough.  Tucker could have cared less.  That tells you a little bit about their personalities!)  Also, Loey is now growing in "Chris Farley" hair.  Oh well, at least she has some hair!!!

Loey is a lounger.  She loves to sit on couches and chairs and just relax. She's a snuggler and I love holding my girl. 

Killing two birds with one stone...teeth getting brushed while taking a bath.  =) 

 Unfortunately, February brought some heartache for our family. My sweet Granny passed away on my Grandad's birthday, Feb. 16th.  We got a call on Valentine's Day that Granny was starting to pass and so our whole family got to say our goodbye's to her.  I loved my Granny so much, but I am grateful she is now in heaven and not suffering from Supranuclear Palsy anymore.  The one benefit of Granny's death was getting to see family.  Above is my sister Becky and her husband Jason.

 The night family came in for the funeral, we got together to watch home videos of Granny and we stayed up until 10:00pm with all the kids! 
We brought the walker over for Tucker to push around.  Tucker loves walking around with the walker.  He started walking for real on February 26th!  He just took off that day!  He is a pretty adorable walker...like a little stick man.  =)  Even though he running around now, he still enjoys racing through the house pushing his walker.

My brother in law got free tickets to see Lady Antebellum and gave them to my mother in law and I!  We had so much fun going to see Darius Rucker and Lady Antebellum.  It really was a great concert!  I felt pretty cruddy bc of strep throat and sinus infection, but there was no way I was going to miss out!!!


Graham is enjoying the jets working in our tub again!  BUBBLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I mentioned in the last post, Graham has been struggling with sharing with the twins lately.  SO, I decided to enroll him in a jumpstart preschool program to give him something special just for him.  He was SO ready!  He absolutely loves school! He goes 2 days a week for 3 hours at a time.  It gives me some much needed alone time with the twins.  Everyone wins! 

No comments: