Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cute.

No pics, just 3 cute things I wanted to jot down...and I realize they might just be cute to me! But I wanted to document some sweet things since I've been slacking on blogging lately...

While fixing (or taming) Graham's hair this morning he turned around and started to play with my necklace. He said, "pretty necklace", "balls" (because it had these 2 pewter balls on it), and then matter of factly declared, "Like it." I said, "you like Mama's necklace?" and he replied, "yes". =) Already making his Mama feel special. He also told me my hair was "pretty" the other day.

Yesterday we spent a good hour or two in the nursery organizing baby clothes 0-3 months and folding and hanging it all up in the closet. Baby brother has a lot of clothes- baby sister, not so much...yet. =) Anyways, I showed Graham some of the baby clothes and was telling him they were so cute. Later that night he was playing in his room and came running out with one of baby sister's outfit, hat, and booties, and he said in his highest pitch voice, "SO CUTE! Baby Sister!" I think Graham is getting excited!!! He talks about brother and sister now and prays for them at dinner and bedtime.

This morning on the way to Bible Study at church, Graham asked for some juice. I brought milk instead of juice so I said, "Buddy, Mommy brought you milk instead of juice." Usually I would say sorry, but I didn't today and he noticed. He took the cup, looked at it, and said, "Sorry. No Juice. Just milk." Sometimes this would have caused a fit, but today he just told himself how it was. =)

1 comment:

WVC Switch SLC Mission Team said...

seriously so cute....i can just picture him saying these things to you. Love his tender little heart!! :)