Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Better Late Than Never...Christmas!!!


Christmas Eve! Ready for Church! Will Mommy be able to sing "A Baby Changes Everything" without crying???


Stiver-Heston Christmas



Family pic at church!


Graham's first rib! haha He cried when I tried to take it away.



MEATY



Christmas morning!!!


Somebody is VERY pleased with his new jumprope. Thank you dollar bin at Target. =) And mother, I know, I know...it is a hazzard. =)



And my favorite present...



Christmas with Gigi, G-pa, and Aunt Becky!



NHS '99 friends and the next generation!


Saying bye to Becky... :(


I love you Aunt Becky!
We had a wonderful Christmas season; full of traditions and celebrations. It really is my favorite time of year! Especially now that I have my little man to celebrate with his Momma and her big man!

No comments: