Thursday, September 3, 2009

Growing up...almost 9 months.


Ready to hike at Mountain Air and Chimney Rock!


"I found my shadow! Can't seem to catch it though..."



Sick baby with his first cold playing on the floor.




"I had tears, snot, and drool all over my face! I was a MESS!"



Such a cool dude in Uncle David's sunglasses. =)



This big boy LOVES to stand and cruise! Will he ever actually crawl? We'll see...he's got the scootin thing down though.




Cool "new" toy!



This is fun...except now what?


Look what Daddy caught while he was mowing the backyard!

More to come...we are off to NC with both sets of parents for labor day weekend.

2 comments:

Erin said...

He is getting so big!! Cruising and all. Maybe he'll bypass crawling and go right to walking!!

Katherine said...

what is adam holding???!!! and kinsley has a cold too! how sad. just a bad snotty nose.. yuck. and she hates me wiping it. Any day the crawl is just gonna click all of a sudden. i hope you guys are doing wonderful... we miss you!