Monday, August 3, 2009

Baby Shower/Graham's New Look


Graham and I had a lot of fun going to a baby shower for my long time friends Morgan and Laura! Morgan (on the right) is pregnant with a baby boy, due in early October and Laura (on left) is pregnant with identical girl twins due in November! More friends for Graham!!!
I love these girlfriends from high school!


I wanted to also document the length of my son's hair. The top continues to grow like a weed and the sides/back...well, they are getting there. =) The summer humidity is bringing with it some curls for my baby's head!

I think Graham's shirt says it all. =) (surfer boy)


Hello my sweet Gerber baby!

3 comments:

Erin said...

oh my gosh - that hair - i want to spike it up like a mowhawk - for real! love it :) also love the new title of your blog

Katherine said...

I just put on of Kinsley's bows in the mail for Grahams awesome tupae !!! :o) haha! i love it!!! oh, and i don't know if my other comment worked but the living room looks wonderful! i love the colors!!! it has a comfy beachy look :o)

Courtney said...

Wow, that hair is so awesome! I love it! He looks so cute and has already changed so much!