Thursday, June 11, 2009

My baby is 1/2 year old!

Where has the time gone? Time does fly when you are having fun. I think back on the past 6 months and smile with happiness because of the joy Graham has brought to my life. He has become my daily buddy and what an amazing job it is to be able to stay home and raise him. He is SUCH A GOOD BABY!!! I thank God for his sweet temperament and I look forward to watching him blossom and grow!

Graham always wakes up each morning with the best smile- it makes waking up early a delight! So here are some cute morning, jammy pictures. =) The jammies are a little girly but they were $1 at Target! Can't pass that deal up!




Typical day with Graham at 6 months:
7:00 Wake up & eat and play: time to practice rolling and sitting up!
9:00 Naptime
11:00 Wakeup and eat lunch! (1 veggie jar and cereal) Then run some errands.
1:30 Naptime
3:30 Eat, play and "help" Mommy cook.
5:30 Quick cat nap to help make the evening time a little happier.
6:00 Eat (1 fruit jar and cereal)
7:00 Bath time and some good quality time with Mommy and Daddy.
7:45 Prayer time, story, Bedtime snack and off to dreamland!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Hi Sarah! I just found your blog through a college friend's (Stella)... random!
I loved looking through your pics. I hate that I was so slack about getting together and now ya'll are gone... Good luck and I look forward to keeping in touch through blogs. :-)

The Liller Family said...

Wow - 6 mos. old already??? Doesn't seem possible. He really is a cutie - and such a great blend of you and Adam, I see traits of both of you in him! Hope you're doing well - we miss you here in Indy!

Erin said...

Happy 6 months Graham! you are so cute and I know you are mommy and daddy's pride and joy!