Sunday, April 28, 2013

My kids...

Mimi and Pop got the kids Pottery Barn doggie sleeping bags.  They love them!  We have a new family tradition of "movie night" every Friday night.  We take a bath, put jammies on, eat a treat while watching a movie in our sleeping bags.  They LOVE it!  Graham and Tucker actually watch the movie while Loey runs around and stays busy the whole time.  =) 


Loey absolutely loves to be a big sister.  Emmalee is the celebrity around here!  Loey has not displayed jealousy of Emmalee and the attention she takes away from her.  She just wants me to include her in everything and Loey is a happy big sister.  I'm go thankful! 


I've been trying to get Graham to want to write his name, but the uppercase G was intimidating him for a while.  Finally, after Christmas I was able to get Graham to practice writing his name. He is so proud of it.  Now he wants to write words all the time. 

Graham is really into making lists and using old checks to make all kinds of "coupons" and "cards".
 
I remember when the twins were first born and Adam and I talked about him doing this one day...that day has arrived!  Piggyback rides for 3!

We can't forget my sweet Emmalee Claire...she is happy, happy, HAPPY all the time!  Truly a wonderful joy!  She first smiled for me on December 26th, about 6 weeks old.

No comments: