Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Picture catch up

For some reason, blogger has not been letting me upload pics for a week or so and now it finally did!  Catch up time! 
 
Here is a picture of Uncle Andy holding newborn Emmalee!

Go Colts!  Daddy and daughter both sporting their colts hats.

Who doesn't love spaghetti?!  I think this is a classic photo that most people have of themselves as well.  =)  Gotta love a baby and red sauce!


The lil sis is growing!

OK. I'm done with this photo shoot.  This is a rare moment of crying.  Emmalee is a VERY laid back baby!!!  =) 

Tucker was caught playing with the ornaments on the tree...gotta love that sweet face though.

"I'm not in trouble, right Mommy?  I'm too cute."

Being a big brother.  Carefully watching over "baby sisa".  This is right before he smooshed his face on hers.  He sometimes loves on Emmalee just a bit much!

I have some much help around the house.  ;)

Getting ready for church.

3 littls loves!
 
This is Tucker taking a picture of Emmalee with the TV remote.  =)
 
Many more pics to come soon!!!
 

No comments: