Saturday, December 8, 2012

Visitors!

Good morning world!  Not even 24 hours old yet...

Daddy got good sleep on the new airbed couches at The Women's Hospital.

Holding sleeping Emmalee was heavenly!  Newborn babies are THE SOFTEST things in the world!!!  What a break it was to spend 48 hours in the hospital from my crazy life at home. Room service, snuggles, visits with family and friends, and naps.  =)

Pretty cute view I had there!


 
 I was so excited for these little visitors to come!  Loey's face in this picture is priceless.  She was SO excited!!!

Tucker loves his "baby sis-a"

Graham approves.  He loves her even more now that we think she looks just like him.  =)

Tucker couldn't help but touch her.  They all really, really like her.  I think we will keep her.

I remember going to the hospital to meet my little sister Becky when I was just 3 1/2 years old.  I wonder if Graham will remember going to the hospital to meet baby Emmalee!

Loey is going to be my "helper", I can already tell.

Oh, how I love these little girls!  I'm so excited to have two boys and two girls.  SO blessed!

Graham wanted to hold her, but it only lasted about 15 second.  "Um...what do I do?"

Emmalee and Mimi

Aunt Becky and Emmalee

The kids made Emmalee a build-a-bear bunny.  Emmalee just loved it.  ;)

The Stiver family

Aunt Anna and Emmalee

Amanda, Noah, & Micah Bussey

Pop!

We were sleepy by the end of the night, but had so much fun introducing Emmalee to our family. 

No comments: