Thursday, July 7, 2011

Special June

Happy Father's Day to the best father I know! HE IS AN INCREDIBLE DADDY!!!
Happy 7 years to the man of my dreams. =) He had an extravagant night planned, including a nice hotel stay, but it just wasn't realistic with the babies STILL not sleeping through the night. I took a rain check and we decided to go out shopping (new outfits below) and to go see a movie. We had a fabulous anniversary "Adam and Sarah" style. My mom also blessed us with more sleep that night by spending the night at our house and "manning" the night wakers.



Tucker is way more finicky when it comes to eating solids, but here is a picture of my boy eating his prunes! He has to eat prunes in order to help his bowels along, but at least we have mostly outgrown the suppositories this month. Hooray Tucker!




A pic of my beautiful, hungry hippo! Loey LOVES to eat. She is also open mouthed and ready like a baby bird.

5 1/2 month old babies are just plain CUTE! I eat them up during their awake time. I have a super similar pic of Graham that I need to find in this same outfit! Sure looks like a Hubert baby, huh? Oh, this boy melts my heart. =)




So special to be a twin! Deer in the headlights look is a face that Tucker sports often. haha Smiley Loey is pretty typical! These babies are so different in every way- looks and personality. So much fun to watch them grow and change.




They are way more aware of one another now. Especially when Loey falls over! Their faces made me laugh in this one... "A little help here, mom?!"




Sunshine Loey Kate


No comments: