Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pictures Galore!


My new favorite thing to do: Open and shut things.

Clean baby boy!

10 year high school reunion!
Kristyn, Me, Emily.

Night out without the babe.

Graham's best scary face!

Mommy and baby in their brown outfits.

Blueberry boy.

Graham's first bubble bath. It was a hit!

New whitened teeth thanks to Dr. Adam. =) Good job babe! Pay no attention to my numb lip from getting a resin fixed... =)

I just love this sweet face. Trying on a hat we bought for a friend!

LG 33 babies! Graham, Gavin, Madeline.

I'm a little pumpkin, short and stout...

Graham's first good look at a horse.


Family pic

I leave you with Mr. Cool...

Hubert men!

Fall Festival with the Huberts.

Graham was enamored with the lights!

Late night at the Fall Festival!
My next post will be about our trip to Colorado. Sadly the trip won't be to celebrate the wedding of Nik and Becky but rather to support my sster and her fiance as they deal with some things. Nik needs to work through some emotional issues and Becky supports him 100% (and so do we!) We hope to enjoy a wedding down the road...

No comments: