Wednesday, December 19, 2012

We are home!

We are ready to bust out of this joint and join our family at home. 
 
 Our first few days together have been wonderful.  =)


The Hubert girls!
 
 The very proud big brother!


Good morning bed head!

THIS is the real Sarah about 75% of the time.  Gotta love glasses, no make-up, and random clothes.  Time for Emmalee's first sponge bath at home.  I had a few helpers...

My beautiful, bright eyed doll baby.

Oh, SO sad.  I'm COLD mama!!!

How many kids does it take to give a newborn a bath?

Clean, cupcake baby!

Pretty in pink. =)
 
Tucker loves his baby sisa!  We have to watch him closely- he doesn't really have many boundaries with Emmalee.  He tried to sit in her bouncy seat with her the other day... I am truly grateful that my kids love their sister so much.  So far, we truly have not had any jealously issues at all.

Holding a newborn again is wonderful.  I am feeling so blessed.  I really thought it was going to be insane adding a 4th into our young mix, but she has been no big deal.  I'm going to have a hard time not spoiling this last one...

Loey is a little Mommy.  She loves to do everything with her Mommy and she wants her baby sister to do everything with us.  The Hubert women are a fun trio.  =)  I look forward to the fun times ahead with my girls!  Can anyone say tea parties, playing Barbies, and prom dress shopping?  Well...prom dress shopping might be stressful, but still fun. 
 

No comments: